[Sca-cooks] Re: Pennsic - meals, etc - sorta OT

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Jul 4 07:05:22 PDT 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> I'm not going this year either. As most of you know, I had a miserable
> experience last year, and left after less than 48 hours.

Well, beloved dingbat, you DID go out of your way to make yourself miserable
;-) Getting a motel room, so you had to hike to and from the car in parking,
wearing inadequate shoes, and having all your garb in black or dark colors
is not designed to enhance your Pennsic experience. If you'd actually camped
with us in the shade, gotten good walking shoes, and planned on garb for ALL
weathers, you'd have been considerably more comfortable...

Phlip

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,