[Sca-cooks] Re: Pennsic - meals, etc - sorta OT

SCAbeathog at cs.com SCAbeathog at cs.com
Fri Jul 4 11:43:12 PDT 2003

In a message dated 7/3/2003 6:55:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
james.may at mchsi.com writes:

> At 06:47 PM 7/3/2003 -0400, you wrote:
> >Seriously, who is planning to get to Pennsic this year?
> >      Devra the again displaced
> >
> >Devra Langsam
> I'll be there! Probably giving you all of my money again!
>
> Jehan Yves

Very few of you know me (lurker), but I'll be there!  Four of us are driving
the 2500 or so miles, sharing one car and trailer, so we will not be bringing
a kitchen.  I would have loved to cook for some of you.  I have been assured
that we can fare quite well with the food court.  However, I would like the
opportunity to meet as many of you as I can from this list.  Perhaps then I would
not be quite so shy about posting :)  And I AM bringing a wish list of books
to look for at Devra's.  Tell me, do venders take checks or should we just do
cash/credit cards?

Beathog nic Dhonnchaidh
Barony of Gyldenholt, Caid