[Sca-cooks] Middle Eastern Food

"Ana L. Valdés" agora at algonet.se
Sat Jul 5 01:25:27 PDT 2003

But what about something called Jerusalem Artichoke (I has been three
times in Jerusalem, am on my way now again) and never saw any in a
market or saw in a menu. By the way, East Jerusalem, the arabic part,
where I stay, have very few restaurants at all.
It seems the arab culture rather eat their meals at home.
Ana

--
Skarpnäcks Allé 45, 128 33 Skarpnäck
Tel: +468943288