[Sca-cooks] for someone ( or someones) going to Pennsic...

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 5 19:23:40 PDT 2003

>Will someone who will be there do a favor for me (Olwen maybe?) and drop
>off an offering at the runestone for me, for my health and the increase of
>my pocketbook? As both are in pretty sad shape, any help form any dieties
>would be nice at this point...
>
>'Lainie

'Lainie my sweet, I would be most honored to make the walk and do thy
bidding agian.  It did some small good before.  Mayhap I may have Master
Chirhart guide me up the hill.  He is very persuasive and may do better good
than just one on your sending to the spirits that watch over SCAdians.

Olwen the (friendly) Odd

lets talk a bit...give me your phone # off-line.  I'd like that.