[Sca-cooks] for someone ( or someones) going to Pennsic...

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Sat Jul 5 23:59:57 PDT 2003

Er. . . Lanie,

	Did you forget that I'm going to Pennsic?  Since I live in the same house I
thought you might have twigged on when I made the reservations for
Pittsburgh and Cooper's Lake.  I'd be happy to hand anything over to Olwen
if you want, or to take it to the Rune stone for you.

	Hope to see SCA-Cooks members at the SPCA camp since Kiri has promised to
bring me by.  Otherwise stop and say hi at the SilverDragon merchant booth
near the old Showers.

Regina Romsey