[Sca-cooks] Re: Pennsic - meals, etc - sorta OT

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jul 6 01:19:58 PDT 2003

Devra Langsam asked:
> Seriously, who is planning to get to Pennsic this year?
I plan to be. As usual I plan to be camping with SPCA. I guess I better
see about buying some airline tickets.
And yes Devra, I will be by your booth (where ever it has gotten moved
to) to help get my book fix.
Stefan
Those of you coming to Pennsic, remember to come by the Florilegium
Tile Display.
I'm still looking for some kingdom representatives to help spread the
word about the Florilegium Tile Project.
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com