[Sca-cooks] Re: Pennsic - meals, etc - sorta OT

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Jul 6 22:18:56 PDT 2003

Etain commented:
> ...maybe Jadwiga and I should meet and team up to go campsite
> hopping...around dinner time!
Well, *I* would like to do that, dinner time or not. Actually since I'm
usually at SPCA for dinner and there is only so much I can eat, after
dinner time is probably better. I do like to search out small bardic
fires and the smaller, less cattle-herd-like parties. I'm really a bit
too shy and quiet for those. So, if anyone is interested in some
company for such an expedition, please contact me or drop by SPCA and
look for the redhead in the red hat.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas