[Sca-cooks] Re: Pennsic Potluck

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Mon Jul 7 20:17:23 PDT 2003

OK, we really need to sort this out. I'm willing to accomodate the majority,
but I need to know what date will accomodate the most people. So far, we've
been discussing Monday and Tuesday of War Week.

Monday is difficult for me because of the Woods Battle, but I'll be willing
to go with it, if that's majority preference. Woods battle requires I be up
at Point at 9 AM, and I'm usually not done until 6 PM. Can do it, but as I
said, I'll be pretty tired, but my camp will be happy to host you all.

Tuesday is my 50th birthday- I usually work a shift at Point that day,
because I figure I can't give myself a better gift than to help someone
else. Since I'm off at 4 PM, that gives me time to actually prepare
something for the Potluck. I picked that day because we've had most of them
on Tuesday of War Week.

Alternatives include Sunday, which is usually the night of the Birthday
Bash, but we can change that.

Wednesday? Not sure what conflicts, but no doubt something does.

Tell you what, all. I'm going to set up a special file. Email me PRIVATELY,
with your preferences and second choices of those 4 days, and I'll count the
votes. Sunday night, I'll count them, and tell you what the final total is
Monday AM. Email me PRIVATELY at:

phlip at 99main.com

by Sunday evening, and I'll count the votes.

If you don't email me PRIVATELY, I'll figure you can't follow instructions
well enough to show up anyway, so I won't count your vote.

Sound fair? I'd like to keep extraneous stuff off the List.

Phlip

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,