[Sca-cooks] Re: Pennsic Potluck

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jul 7 22:27:58 PDT 2003

> > For me, it's an exact conflict with the Authentic-SCA list gathering,
> which I
> > also plan to attend. Monday would work better for me, as then I would
> > be able to attend both.
> >
> > Brangwayna
Oh? I'm on that list, but I haven't had time to read it. Perhaps I
ought to drop by and meet the folks anyway.
When and where is the Authentic-SCA get-together? Perhaps I can drop by
after or before the SCA-Cooks pot luck, even if it is the same day. But
this list has priority.

> Well, Monday, for me, will be a conflict with the Woods Battle- by the
> time
> I'm done with is, about all I'm capable of is propping my feet up and
> drinking a cold beer or three. But, if there are more people who'd
> prefer Monday, let me know- I need feedback, folks!!!
I guess I can deal with either day. So long as it isn't on Wednesday.
That is the day of the Florilegium Tile Project Display. It will be
from 10 until 3 near or inside the barn. Y'all come by, hear? And
perhaps bring some largess to award the artists whose tiles you like
the most.

> Phlip
Stefan
And what are *you* doing for the Tile Project?
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com