[Sca-cooks] OT: prayer request

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon Jul 7 20:35:55 PDT 2003

In a message dated 7/7/2003 11:30:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com writes:

> Yes, i'm about halfway into the 5th book after reading the first 4....and
> wonders how butterbeer (OB Food Content!) is made as well as Firewhiskey.

I've had firewhiskey... we make it with corn in these parts... get Mordonna
to talking about her exhubby's trys at the family business <EG>.

Me, I stick with meads and wines, they're legal, and frankly, I can do
without some Government agent tearing up my handywork... <G>

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke