[Sca-cooks] feedback on page activity -- Mustard

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 08:03:18 PDT 2003

>Ok, I've put up a page for a page activity of making mustard. Would y'all
>take a look at it. Do I need to include quantities, do I need to include
>period recipes? Any other suggestions?
>
>http://www.lehigh.edu/~jahb/herbs/mustard.html
>
>-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net

Nice page.
My feeling is that you shouldn't need to add amounts since it is stressed
that mustard is mixed "to taste".  Since it is mustard they are making, I
think it is self-explanitory that they use a lot of mustard seed as opposed
to something else.
I was rather disappointed there isn't a button for your Home page on it.
Owlen