[Sca-cooks] feedback on page activity -- Mustard

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Jul 10 08:12:26 PDT 2003

> My feeling is that you shouldn't need to add amounts since it is stressed
> that mustard is mixed "to taste".  Since it is mustard they are making, I
> think it is self-explanitory that they use a lot of mustard seed as opposed
> to something else.

*nod* I was thinking that maybe in the supplies I might want to  say 'have
at least x amount of mustard per participant?' You know, for activity
planning...

> I was rather disappointed there isn't a button for your Home page on it.

*grin* well, it's not finished! It'll have a link on the bottom soon.

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"If one by one we counted people out
For the least sin, it wouldn't take us long
To get so that we had no one left to live with.
For to be social is to be forgiving. " -- Robert Frost, "The Star-Splitter"