[Sca-cooks] Wonderful news from Lochac

Carol Eskesen Smith BrekkeFranksdottir at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 10 18:17:44 PDT 2003

     I seem to recall a really funny post a couple of years ago, in regard to another "late prep" peerage sewing/dying project...  I hope you avoid the equivalent disasters!  "It's heavy wool, in midsummer", and "my hands are GREEN!" were a couple of the more memorable quotes, as I recall.
     Will your garb match your lord husband's?  The pictures were spiffy.
     You'll have one good outfit to keep OUT of the kitchen.  (I frequently bring my good linen dress & silk overdress for court, and plan to change into them, if I have the time.)  I cook in my cotton outfits, and sometimes in wool.  And frequently don't change.
Regrds,
Brekke