[Sca-cooks] Re: Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 2, Issue 41

Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur goldbergr1 at cox.net
Sat Jul 12 04:37:01 PDT 2003

> > > Thanks for all the suggestions and information about poisons.
> >
> > Yeah, just what we need to be talking about on Cook's List ;-)
> >
> > Hey, Selene, wanna pass the information along to your ex autocrat?
>
> SNORT!  "Have some tea, my lord, some crysanthemum tea..."

ROFLMAO! You realize, Selene, that's a sufficiently obscure reference that I
doubt anyone else got it?
"When the Shogun is weak, then the tea must be strong, my Lord..."

OT/OOP: Hallmark Channel is rebroadcasting "Shogun" for the first time in
about 20 years, over 6 nights starting this Sunday.

Avraham