[Sca-cooks] Growing Herbs

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Jul 14 22:26:19 PDT 2003

Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa asked:
> I believe Stefan has an article of mine in the florilegium about
> growing
> herbs... Stefan?
Yes, I believe you are thinking of this file in the PLANTS, HERBS AND
SPICES section. I think I mentioned it earlier in this thread, though.
Herbs-Sm-Grdn-art (32K) 10/10/01    "Medieval Herbs for the Very Small
Garden"
                                        by Jadwiga Zajaczkowa.
and just in case the others didn't get here either:
A-Mazng-Herbs-art  (5K)  8/31/01    "A-Mazing-Herbs" by Countess Tessa
                                        of the Gardens, OP.
Basic-Herbs-art    (6K) 11/ 2/02    "Basic List of Herbs"
                                        by HL Suzanna the herbalist.
And if you don't want to Drakey's path to coloring your thumb, there is
a little bit on gardening techniques in this file. I suspect any of the
modern books on herbs or gardening will be more complete, though.
gardening-bks-bib  (3K)  5/25/01    Various gardening bibliographies.
Reviews.
gardening-msg     (17K)  2/29/00    Period and modern gardening
techniques.
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas