[Sca-cooks] lamb breast

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jul 16 21:23:26 PDT 2003

  Vicente
> The local independent grocery store is selling lamb breasts at a
> ridiculously low price ($0.99 per pound!!!)  Now, I love lamb, but I've
> never really dealt with this part of the critter before.
Wow. That is a good price. I would like to try more lamb dishes, but
here the selection of different cuts is poor and the price is about
double beef, depending upon the cut.
> Anybody got any favorite recipes?
I'm not sure which of these recipes might be conducive to lamb breast,
but there is this file in the FOOD-MEATS section of the Florilegium:
lamb-mutton-msg   (89K)  9/ 4/01    Medieval lamb and mutton. Recipes.
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com