[Sca-cooks] Re: lamb breast

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 07:03:11 PDT 2003

> >My wife would kill me if I tried this one. :-)
>
>What, does she expect to live forever? ;-)

No, but I would like to live past the end of the month!  It's not so much
the dish itself; it's the extended labor and mess involved.  I keep telling
her I'll clean everything up, but that doesn't quite satisfy her.  It's
really hard to cook when your SO stalks into the kitchen and starts washing
dishes and muttering right in the middle of things.

Vicente

If you get into a jam, you can always eat something, blow something up or
throw penguins. --Jim Henson