[Sca-cooks] Real Viking Event with Viking era style cooking utensils

Sharon Gordon gordonse at one.net
Mon Jul 21 04:45:40 PDT 2003

-
Two very nice, interesting articles. But I'm not sure who the author of
the first one is. Sharon could you
please send me names and contact info for the authors or pass on this
message?

***I've written to the Baron and asked if he would pass along your request.
While I was asking, I asked if all of the FAQs could be archived by you in
case you would like to as there are some other excellent ones on tents and
clothing, chests, and more as well.  I have asked that they email their
permission, name, and the FAQ URL directly to you.

 Sharon
gordonse at one.net