[Sca-cooks] Getting the most use out of a particular food

Nicholas Malone nix at iolinc.net
Mon Jul 21 12:36:08 PDT 2003

I know that too, BUT  common nomenclature exists for various types of
modern compost and how they are handled and what you can do with them
etc.....

Since the translation of old - compost is compote or even a variation of
comfit  and the original post asked about compost  and all the rest of
the question was in modern then .....