[Sca-cooks] question: Medieval restaurant at Pennsic

Rosine nothingbutadame at inthe.sca.org
Tue Jul 22 10:25:54 PDT 2003

Meat Pies. In my son's age group (high school and early college) they'll
take either pizza or those frozen meat-in-pastry things over just about
anything else... and I'd go for a hand-held meal as well - meat, veggie,
sweet. I think such a stand would have lines to rival any of the food
court's present servers.
   And it'd be faboo to be able to stroll through the marketplace eating
without carting around a paper plate. (ugh!)

Rosine