[Sca-cooks] question: Medieval restaurant at Pennsic

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Sun Jul 20 15:49:32 PDT 2003

There is a snow cone kind of place at Pennsic.  Something Rose?  I know
because when it was really hot that's where I got a 'cold refreshing lemon ice'

Very pricey however, at least $2.00 for a container.  So competition might
be in order. I don't think Cooper's would care if you did sell ice
cream.  Do they sell more than those pre-packaged ice cream thingees?

         Angie