[Sca-cooks] Important Annoucement: Pennsic A&S Class-by-Day Schedules are incorrect

david friedman ddfr at daviddfriedman.com
Sun Jul 27 16:32:48 PDT 2003

Dame Katja Davidova Orlova Khazarina wrote:

>Greetings from the Pennsic 32 Publications Editor --
>
>I am sending this to several lists, so I apologize in
>advance for those gentles who receive duplicate
>emails.
>
>Also, please feel free to forward this to other AE
>group lists and other kingdoms' lists.
>
>The bad news: I just learned that the A&S Classes by
>Day schedules listed in the just-published Pennsic
>Onsite Book are not accurate.
>
>The good news: the Classes by Subject in the book
>*are* correct.

Aarrgh.

This happened before (last year, I think). I had to get up at some
ungodly hour of the morning (the classes by subject were correct, so
I was committed and couldn't just bag it) to teach a class which
usually draws 15-40 people. I got one person. People came up to me
later saying that they would have liked to have been there, but they
were going by the schedule. People mostly do go by the schedule, even
when it is announced that the schedule isn't right. I told the people
at the Arts and Sciences table what had happened; they were properly
sympathetic and said that it was a computor problem and, now that
they knew about it, wouldn't happen again.

Aarrgh.

Elixabeth of Dendermonde/Betty Cook