[Sca-cooks] Important Annoucement: Pennsic A&S Class-by-Day Schedules are incorrect

Katja katjaorlova at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 09:31:31 PDT 2003

Greetings from the Pennsic 32 Publications Editor --

I am sending this to several lists, so I apologize in
advance for those gentles who receive duplicate
emails.

Also, please feel free to forward this to other AE
group lists and other kingdoms' lists.

The bad news: I just learned that the A&S Classes by
Day schedules listed in the just-published Pennsic
Onsite Book are not accurate.

The good news: the Classes by Subject in the book
*are* correct.

{Also, please note that the Master Schedule, martial
schedules, Performance Tent schedules, etc. were ALL
accurate as of press time! Plus, the book contains a
detailed map of "Pennsic Town" and a list of all
pre-registered groups and their locations. <smile> }

I know that many gentles plan which classes to attend
before arriving at Pennsic, and I wanted to notify
them ASAP so that they could do so accurately.

Here is the link to the accurate class descriptions:
http://gozips.uakron.edu/~jana/AANDS/#classes.

Mistress Chai, the A&S Coordinator, plans to correct
and update the Classes by Day link soon. Plus, she
will have the accurate Classes by Day printout at A&S
Point.

In Service,

Dame Katja Davidova Orlova Khazarina

=====