[Sca-cooks] professional cooks-- reality check wanted

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 07:55:11 PDT 2003

>[Ok, truth is, I've one nerve left and she's getting on it. :) Especially
>the plans for the chicken-liver-pate sculpture for court board. :) ]
>
>-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net

What is she planning on making?  Or can you give that away?

Anybody got a period recipe for pate?  I don't recall seeing one but I am
fuzzy this day. (ok, it's true, I'm fuzzy most days..)

When I did this little dragon (
http://groups.msn.com/OlwensOddities/funwithcreamcheese.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=77
) with 3 pounds of cream cheese, molding it took only about 10 minutes.
Putting the citron and peel scales on took about half an hour, and it took
Hans about 20 minutes to pipe out the white chocolate wings (including
melting the chocolate, drawing the designs, piping onto wax paper laid over
the designs, waiting for it to cool and harden, then placing them on the
little guy).  Anyway, my point is that depending on the design it could be
done in an hour +/-.
Olwen