[Sca-cooks] professional cooks-- reality check wanted

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Jul 29 08:06:24 PDT 2003

> >[Ok, truth is, I've one nerve left and she's getting on it. :) Especially
> >the plans for the chicken-liver-pate sculpture for court board. :) ]
> What is she planning on making?  Or can you give that away?

I don't think she's decided yet. :)

Last night I was talking to someone else about portion control (the 25 lbs
of ham went out in soup-sized bowls to keep people from pigging out-- and
it worked, I had ham for the court board), and she broke in with "I'd just
do the ham in pasties, it wouldn't take any more time."

I said in my best 'I-get-lost-in-the-grocery-store-how-should-I-know'
voice, "Well, maybe for you it wouldn't take any more time!" and walked
away. :)

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"History celebrates the battlefields whereon we meet our death, but scorns
to speak of the plowed fields whereby we thrive. It knows the names of the
king's bastards but cannot tell us the origin of wheat. This is the way of
human folly." -- Jean-Henri Fabre