[Sca-cooks] professional cooks-- reality check wanted

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Tue Jul 29 12:47:10 PDT 2003

Also sprach Olwen the Odd:
>Thank you for checking.  Forme of Cury is not one of books I own.  I
>suppose I may have to buy a copy at Pennsic, provided I have any
>money left after getting my car out of the shop.

For a quick fix, go to

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/foc/

Scroll about two-thirds of the way down until you come to a mention
of pome dorryle. This is the Pegge edition, and the text is somewhat
different from the one in Curye On Inglysch, but the gist is the
same. It's a series of maybe five recipes, all based on the same
filling.

>BTW, would you guys put the lite in the window in hopes that *this*
>mechanic can find and fix the problem we have been trying to
>identify for two months.  I'd hate to die trying to get to Pennsic
>and I'm leaving Saturday.  Thanks!
>Olwen

Good luck!

Adamantius