[Sca-cooks] OT - A little history

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Thu Jul 31 18:03:48 PDT 2003

Also sprach Sue Clemenger:
>"UUY?"
>--maire, who also loves fried green tomatoes, especially with a good
>cream gravy....mmmm.....
>
>"Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius" wrote:
>
>>  But I like fried green tomatoes, too, but being a UUY and all, I am
>>  at a genetic disadvantage as to their preparation. However I'm quite
>  > skilled at eating them.

It has been alleged by some on this list, and I can't vouch for its
veracity, that I am the UUY, and that this stands for Ultimate Urban
Yankee.

Which is probably why I can't make fried green tomatoes.

On the other hand, I'm pretty good at cathead biscuits with sausage
gravy, so all is not lost.

Adamantius