[Sca-cooks] Where the heck is everyone?

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Jun 2 05:53:29 PDT 2003

Busy with life at the moment. It's the end of school here and there
are numerous mom commitments like attending art shows (tonight),
choir and music concerts, making cotton candy for 4 hours on Friday
for the Middle School end of school year party, grilling foods this coming
Wed for sixth grade all day celebration. Oh yes plus there are projects
to see that he completes and there are tests that he has to take yet. I also
did brownies for 30 for Friday and something else last week for the school.
(Why they party before they take their tests, I don't know?) I still also
have plants to put in the ground and landscaping to do. There's still 2 yards
of mulch to spread. We had another near frost last night and I had to bring
things back in again. Nothing like moving plants in at 11 PM.

Johnnae llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway