[Sca-cooks] Where the heck is everyone?

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Jun 3 22:27:08 PDT 2003

Johnna Holloway commented:
> We had another near frost last night and I had to bring
> things back in again. Nothing like moving plants in at 11 PM.
Huh? It's June. Where are you located?
We've got the opposite problem. We had our baronial investiture event
this last Saturday and it was hot. Over 100 degrees and a record
breaking temperature for that date here. The site was on the lake and
had lots of large trees, so the heat didn't seem like a record setter.
But I'm beginning to wonder about the Lilies War, where I will be in
another week or so. Anyone here going to Lilies?
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com