[Sca-cooks] Re: News of the Honors Sort...

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Tue Jun 3 16:51:51 PDT 2003

Johnnae wrote:
>Johnnae llyn Lewis
 >Order of the Evergreen   10 May, 2003 (A.S. 38)
>TRM Fina and Tarrach gave it to me at their last court. If someone
 >had thought to tell James, he could have driven me down for it.

Well, I *did* ask you twice if you thought you might make it to
Coronation!  And your reasons for not coming were valid and
important.  So, (ahem) certain folk counseled TRM Tarrach and Fina
to not read the award aloud in court so that others couldn't give it
away to you.  And then, since you said you'd be at Crown Tourney,
certain folk asked that it go on the Court List.  But then you noted
that you'd be leaving in the afternoon, well before evening court,
again for very good reasons.  So, a quick word to the new King and
Queen who said they'd like to meet you, so you were propelled over
to Them.  Some people <grin> just don't stick around for awards!

Alys Katharine