[Sca-cooks] Re: News of the Honors Sort...

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Jun 4 06:02:39 PDT 2003

Thanks to everyone that wrote and expressed congratulations.
I appreciate the warm wishes.

As to courts, too long involved in cookery, I guess.
As a general rule years ago, cooks never attended courts. We were always

in kitchens doing things. Or if courts were before the meals, we were
trying then to get the meal on the table. Of course I can also remember
arriving for various courts and never getting out of the parking lot
because
various friends were all standing around in the parking lot talking and
an
hour later we were all still in the parking lot talking and court would
be over
before we got ever inside.

Johnnae llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway