[Sca-cooks] potato bread recipe oop and oops

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 4 13:08:16 PDT 2003

For those of you who checked out the bread machine version of the potato bread recipe, I made a very noticible oops!  I left out the potatoes. I use 2 tbsp. of potato flakes added in with the dry ingredients.  For some reason, they seem to work more consistantly than adding warm mashed potatoes to the bread machine. Thanks to Lahoma from Northkeep for pointing this out. Sorry if it caused any problems.

Liadan