[Sca-cooks] Fwd: [mooneschadowe] Oxbow's Quirky Book of the month

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 5 09:44:19 PDT 2003

Since we've all been talking book collecting lately, here's an offering from our local librarian.

Liadan

To: mooneschadowe at yahoogroups.com
From: Christina L Biles
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 08:50:10 -0500
Subject: [mooneschadowe] Oxbow's Quirky Book of the month

(5) Quirky Book of the Month

In our quest for a new level of bad taste, OXeN presents you with a book
that may not have you laughing your head off, but certainly provides ample
warnings about monarchs, and why upsetting them has never been a good
idea. Gruesome, ghoulish, fascinating and foul ... why not try to get your
head around this one:

Severed Heads: British Beheadings through the Ages
http://www.oxbowbooks.com/bookinfo.cfm?&ID=36114&MID=10684

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/PJ_qlB/TM