[Sca-cooks] More references...

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Jun 13 09:05:11 PDT 2003

I had fwded Gene Anderson Devra's references about the Chinese vegetable
books, and he posted me this back. Anybody heard of/seen the Scribner's
Encyclopedia of Food? Looks like it might be interesting, if Gene was
contributing.

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

Thanks for the refs!
Incidentally, there is a huge Scribner's Encyclopedia of Food out, edited
by my old friend Sol Katz.  It has some stuff by me on Chinese food.
best--Gene A

Phlip

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.