[Sca-cooks] Family update and Good-bye OT/OOP

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 14 09:10:39 PDT 2003

Greetings to the list, This is just a quick update on a few things.

1. My son did get custody of his two children, for those of you who were praying for us. He picked them up on Friday the 23 of May and Caitlin gave birth to son, Callum Erin Hays the following Wednesday. So, from 1 child to 4 in 6 days! WOW! All are healthy and happy. Custody is temporary and will be re-evaluated the first of Aug, giving the mother a chance to get them back, so one more set of prayers, please.

2. Fergus and I are doing the 'D' word, but I have finally come to realize it is for the best. Because of this, I am having to leave the list in a very short while. After 33 years as a stay at home mom I am finding out what the workforce is like, and no longer have the time for my beloved hobbies (as much. I shall peek in once in a while, I am sure.)

3. Thank you, all who have helped me over the last year or so with my many projects and emergencies. I just want you to know that this was my favorite list. Especially with the variance from normal topics!!!!! I learned a lot from all of you and consider most of you friends, even though we have never met. Maybe at Pennsic (someyear).

4 And it does look like culinary school is in the near future. The French Culinary Institute, NYC, is the one I have chosen, even at $45k., then off to Hawaai to work.

Take care, all.

YIS,
Lady Isabella Francesca Niccola di Giovanni
Shire of Fontaine dans Sable
Aztec, New Mexico

PS. Those of you that were writing me off line, I am still keeping my e-mail address. Feel free.