[Sca-cooks] Update on info about the Food Fight challenge show

Sharon Gordon gordonse at one.net
Wed Jun 18 05:53:37 PDT 2003

I heard back today from the Food Fight people.  They have decided not to
provide a list of what's in the pantry and available to the contestants.
And I couldn't figure out from the answer if the pantry would be standard or
if it would vary from show to show or season to season.  So if we wanted to
compile one, I am guessing it would need to be done from watching what gets
used from the pantry or is visible in various camera shots.

Sharon
gordonse at one.net