[Sca-cooks] OT: completely off topic

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Jun 26 08:15:24 PDT 2003

just an update for those who have ANY interest in how the diet is going...
anyone else just hit delete now...

I am currently down almost 30 pounds
7 inches off my hips
and can finally close a pair of misses jeans
(size 16, aiming for 12 - 14 misses, I think.)

the numbers are there, and hubby says he can definitely see it (he has lost
a lot of weight) but it is always hard to see on yourself......
<sigh>
on the plus side, my knees are in better shape than usual, so the reasons I
had to lose weight are certainly benefiting.

the exercise is paying off, although very tiring.. especially as it gets
hotter outside.
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...