[Sca-cooks] Re:OT OOP TV theme songs

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 27 10:22:51 PDT 2003

> > Oddly enough, I have two cover versions of this in my CD collection:
> >
> > A klezmer version, done by a Moline, IL band called the Kabalas
>
>That scares me.
>
>Avraham

Eh, it's not so bad.  Pretty close to the original, actually.  What would
really be scary is if they sang it in Yiddish. :-)

(Incidentally, there's a small klezmer craze going on out here.   There are
a number of bands, mostly with short, catchy names like Yidn ("Jews").
There's even one composed entirely of Gentiles, appropriately named...

...wait for it...

Treyf.)

Vicente

If you get into a jam, you can always eat something, blow something up or
throw penguins. --Jim Henson