[Sca-cooks] OT silly question, I just noticed something...

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Sun Jun 29 15:26:55 PDT 2003

...and too late to do anything about it until now.

Are all my posts that are replies going out to both the list and to the
original poster? Or just to everyone on the list, once? It's probably a
very simple setting issue, but I don't know for sure it's happening and
needs to be addressed.

Maire? Huette? Faerisia? You getting any of my last few posts twice? My
apologies if so, and I'll try to correct it. But please let me know.

Adamantius