[Sca-cooks] Brass & Copper Pitchers

Leah A. Montgomery mog_bane at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 1 11:46:08 PDT 2003

*sigh* Nope, it's paint. It looks really close to the copper patina, and if
it didn't look so tacky, I'd take my hat off to her for it. I'm just hoping
that it's not ruined for use because of the paint. If it was just a patina,
I'd have no problem getting it off.

Leah A. Montgomery
SCA: Mahvash bint Wahib al Marakeshi called Samira
Head of Byat Al Hirrar
mog_bane at hotmail.com
ICQ#: 83404701