[Sca-cooks] Concerning the niceness of Susans.... (OOP - slightly OT)

Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur goldbergr1 at cox.net
Sun Jun 1 11:48:09 PDT 2003

> Susan Ivanova [B5 character, brown hair and brown eyes, Russian-Jewish
descent,
> large and in charge, hey it's me in the 23rd Century!  Yeah, I wish.]

"Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore
Ivanova's recomendations. Ivanova is God. And, if this ever happens again,
Ivanova will personally rip your lungs out!"

"Who am I? I'm Susan Ivanova. Commander. Daughter of Andre and Sophie
Ivanov. I am the right hand of vengeance and the boot that is going to kick
your sorry ass all the way back to Earth, sweetheart. I am death incarnate,
and the last living thing that you're ever going to see. God sent me."

"No boom today. Boom tomorrow. There's always a boom tomorrow. What? Look,
somebody's gotta have some damned perspective around here. Boom. Sooner or
later. BOOM!"

I *LOVE* Susan Ivanova.

Avraham

Reb Avraham haRofeh of Sudentur
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
RandomTag: Would you like your sandwich sliced per pale, per fess, per bend,
per
saltire, quarterly, bendy, barry or paly? What?  You want the Bordure
removed?!