[Sca-cooks] Mustard and mortar/pestle

Patricia Collum pjc2 at cox.net
Sun Jun 1 14:47:30 PDT 2003

At the classes I teach, I give each of the students a chance to grind there
own seeds. I have enough morters and pestles for each to give a hand. Then
we plug in the coffee grinder and grind the rest. The park we use the most
has electrical outlets in the ramadas. If they didn't, I would grind enough
fresh before i go out to the site for the class that day.

Cecily