[Sca-cooks] Concerning the niceness of Susans.... (OOP - slightly OT)

Diana Skaggs liadan at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 1 18:27:56 PDT 2003

Avraham - FYI the first two seasons of B5 are available on DVD through Warner Brothers' web site.  Last time I looked $79.95 + s&h per season.  I already have the first season, and am trying to remember I have to eat and pay bills - not buy season #2.

Liadan

"Why does my mouth always taste like bad carpet in the morning?" Susan Ivanova
"I don't know, do you want me to research your question?" Susan's perky computer