[Sca-cooks] Concerning the niceness of Susans.... (OOP - slightly OT)

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 1 21:56:36 PDT 2003

The first time an American astronaut went up to the Russian space
station Mir, there was film of him being greeted by one of the women,
floating along, with a plate of bread and salt, traditional symbols of
hospitality. I loved it... These are the things we should not, and
mostly do not, forget. Even in outer space!

AEllin/Anne