[Sca-cooks] Jewish Corn Bread, was Portuguese cookbook online

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 1 21:13:34 PDT 2003

It's not just the absence of caraway seeds - they also have seedless
rye. I don't know what else is different, but something is.

So let me know if you ever come up, or if we ever go to the same event,
and I'll bring you a loaf! This bakery is very good... *G*  It won't
stand up to mailing, though, I don't think... needs to be really fresh.
I've found it stales quickly.

When my mom was in the Army Air Corps in the (then) barren wilds of the
Texas Panhandle a friend sent her a slice of rye bread. The note said he
knew she wouldn't be able to eat it, but he thought she'd like to know
it still existed.

AEllin/Anne