[Sca-cooks] Brass & Copper Pitchers

Leah A. Montgomery mog_bane at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 1 07:38:25 PDT 2003

My husband bought me the most wonderful brass and copper pitcher at a garage
sale yesterday for fifty cents. I of course think that it would be perfect
for using as a water or juice pitcher for events. I of course am also
thinking that I may be poisoning myself and others if I do. Would it be
better for me to just set it outside amongst all my plants and go "look at
my pretty" to everyone? And how do you safely (without pitting the metal)
remove paint from copper or brass? Some moron decided to make it look old
and painted it green.

Leah A. Montgomery
SCA: Mahvash bint Wahib al Marakeshi called Samira
Head of Byat Al Hirrar
mog_bane at hotmail.com
ICQ#: 83404701