[Sca-cooks] Castellan Feast, 2003...LONG

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jun 1 22:58:31 PDT 2003

Congratulations on what sounds like a nice, tasty feast!
I've made really thick pepper and garlic sauces in my day, too, and
discovered that the leftovers go really well as "spreads" for lunch
sandwiches--like a cross between a relish and gravy.
What cheeses did you use for Digby's Cheese Goo? I bet it *did* taste
good with homemade bread!
--maire