[Sca-cooks] Castellan Feast, 2003...LONG

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Mon Jun 2 07:48:13 PDT 2003

Actually, the potato bread, while delicious, is a sweeter bread.  It was
good with the cheese goo but a less flavorful bread might have been better
(the bread we had it on at the test feast was a more peasanty country loaf
type bread.)  Don't get me wrong!!!  It was great on the potato bread and I
still can't believe that Liadan stayed up all night making fresh bread for

All of the sauces were well received by those at the head
table.........especially the garlic sauce.

Mercedes