[Sca-cooks] Castellan Feast, 2003...LONG

Leah A. Montgomery mog_bane at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 2 05:37:58 PDT 2003

Wow! Your first feast. What excitement! Sounds like everything went
swimmingly though, with very few problems. Congratulations. My one and only
comment....Vanilla is not period?? That is sad. Was it a New World food?

Leah A. Montgomery
SCA: Safia bint Wahib al Marakeshi called Samira
Head of Byat Al Viola Hirrar
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra (Austin, TX)
mog_bane at hotmail.com
ICQ#: 83404701