[Sca-cooks] Castellan Feast, 2003...LONG

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Mon Jun 2 07:55:42 PDT 2003

So baking the rice wasn't a success for you?  In the past when I've done
this on a large scale I used basmati rice - I wonder if that makes a
difference?  Ah well, it was still good rice, with good flavor.  It might
have been a little sticky but I still ate it. :)  My only problem with it
was that I had to make people give me back the bowl after they got their
chicken cause all the chicken was hiding the rice. The pork was excellent,
btw.  It was not dry at all and was extremely tender!

Mercedes